Spring Wellbeing – morning retreat and lunch
Need some time and space for some real self care?
Wondering what things actually help you and how to fit them into your life?
Take some time to learn practical, tailor-made self care to help you keep going, even when life gets challenging and busy. Enjoy guided mindfulness to leave you feeling back in touch with yourself and grounded.
Join us in the peaceful surroundings of St Ethelwold’s House and gardens for a gentle morning of mindfulness and coaching activities. We’ll end by enjoying a delicious vegetarian lunch whilst connecting with ourselves and others who feel the same.
You’ll leave feeling nourished, refreshed and inspired with tools in your back pocket to manage difficulties whenever they arise and to savour the little moments of joy and beauty in your life.
All activities will be suitable for beginners, and you don’t have to be able to sit cross-legged on the floor!
Included in your ticket:
- Guided self-reflection and gratitude exercises led by Lynne Davies-Craine
- Meditation and self-compassion practices guided by Sally Harris
- Tea, coffee and snacks available throughout
- Delicious vegetarian lunch and cake to enjoy together
- Time to relax in the beautiful gardens at St Ethelwold’s House
Feedback from our previous retreats:
- ‘great teachers, great activities, great venue, great vegan food! I’d recommend to a friend and would love to join similar retreats’
- ‘without a doubt I’d recommend to a friend, you make a great double act’
- ‘A lovely feeling of calm’
- ‘It was a very powerful workshop’
About the venue
St Ethelwold’s House is a beautiful historic building by the River Thames in Abingdon. We’ll have access to their beautiful gardens as well as cosy indoor space in the Garden Room. Abingdon is a 20-minute drive or bus ride from Oxford and is also easily reached from London.
About your tutors
Sally Harris is an accredited mindfulness teacher with a background in mental health support work. She has been leading mindfulness courses since 2017, helping people meet life’s joys and challenges with greater presence, compassion and resilience.
Lynne Davies-Craine is a Life Coaching Practitioner who has over 10 years experience working in the NHS and charitable sectors. She is passionate about helping women create everyday lives that they don’t need to escape from.
Feel free to drop us a line to find out more about the event.