Indie Oxford Christmas!
This year we held our 3rd Indie Oxford Christmas at Turl Street Kitchen. Thank you so much to everyone who came and supported the indies selling, we had another fantastic turn out and our traders were buoyed by how many people in Oxfordshire are passionate about buying and supporting independents, and value their presence in our city and surrounding towns.
We had a great line up of traders this year selling a gorgeous range of gifts for Christmas.
If you didn’t make it to our market, this is where you can find our traders over the next so you too can grab a unique indie gift for Christmas too!
- A Rosie Life – Pop Up Shop in The Covered Market.
- Amy Surman – Shop on Wilkins Road, Cowley, open Thursday to Saturday.
- Bicycle Blooms – Shop on Magdalen Road, Cowley, open Tuesday to Saturday.
- Custom Made Jewellery – online shop.
- Ermana Skincare – online shop.
- Fairtrade St Michaels – shop on Cornmarket Street, open Monday to Saturday.
- Harriet Elkerton – online shop.
- Kina Ceramics – shop on the High Street, open Wednesday to Sunday.
- Miller & Jeeves – online shop.
- Old Fire Station – shop at Gloucester Green, open Tuesday to Saturday.
- One For Sorrow Jewellery – online shop.
- Oxford Aromatics – shop in The Covered Market, open Monday to Sunday.
- Sanders of Oxford – shop on the High Street, open Monday to Sunday.
- The Annie Sloan Shop – shop on Cowley Road, open Monday to Saturday.
It is also Local Charities Day today, and as a business that was set up by it’s sister charity Oxford Hub, Turl Street Kitchen is a great place to unwind and relax away from the crowds, or celebrate the season with friends and family, it really is good food doing good.
Oxford has loads of awesome indies where you’ll find unique and intriguing gifts this Christmas. Check out our directory to discover some awesome indies this season.
Have a very Merry Indie Christmas!
Lots of love,
Rosie & Anna